POWER WHEELS DERBY
FRIDAY, JULY 16
Moe details to come
This derby is for the kids!
CHILD MUST BE REGISTERED BY 6 PM. APPROXIMATE TIME OF POWER WHEELS DERBY WILL BE AT 6:30 PM
- Kids must be 10 years old or under.
- No batteries larger than a 12 volt lawn mower battery!
- Battery must be secured and sealed away from the child.
- Any regular electric Power Wheel is allowed.
- Four-wheeler types are not allowed. Child's legs must be in a compartment.
- Ride in not ride on!
- Motors must be stock - no adaptations or reinforcements - just decorations!
- Tires can be wrapped in duct tape to keep them from breaking.
- Participant must war a helmet! Bike helmets are acceptable.
- No Charge to Enter! Kids and parents must exit the grandstand following the Power Wheel Derby unless you purchased a general admission band.